forksoverspoons

where a bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives roses

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hello Lovelies!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

I feel like it's been centuries since I've talked to you all! (Yotube&Blog-wise)

As for personal life, I'm stressed as ever! For those of you who don't know, this upcoming year is my senior year! Which includes college applications, SATs, etc. I can't wait for it to all be over! If you were to look in my trash cans you'd find soo many cartons of Black Sesame Soymilk! I'm addicted! I love it's darkness, feels ike I'm drinking.. evil in a sweetened form. hehe. So yes! just a little update that even though videos may not be coming for awhile, I'll start posting in my blog once again! Hope you summer is crazy amazing so far!!

XOX, aivy :)