forksoverspoons

where a bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives roses

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

"30 Days of April" (YEAR OLD)








091011

Anyone remember when I use to do those monthly favorite outfits posts? I remember them. I remember how upset at myself I'd be when I'd sort and link everything out the day before.. so I think that's why I stopped that. I hope no one's missing those too much? If you are, I'll consider doing something like it again.. maybe.. But I just stumbled across this in my drafts and I'm quite proud of myself! I still like practically, if not all, of these outfits so I guess this shows my taste in what I like is here to stay! For the heck of it, I'll post this in case anyone's missing em'... Sorry it's not actually "30 days" though... but hey! It was a looot of work, resizing all the images and everything.. but okay. Enjoy fashionistas :)

Much Love, aivy