forksoverspoons

where a bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives roses

Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Still Life

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: Style Biz [Fashion Q]
Leggings: Self-Customized
Cardigan: Delias
Necklace: Swapt Meet
Nude Knee High Nylon Socks: No Nonsense
Pixie Boots: Maine Woods [etsy.com]

I felt like such a rebel for wearing patched leggings with an intensely printed "dress." Yes, the top I'm wearing is supposed to be a dress! It's my first day wearing it so it has not shrunk in anyway. I didn't bother trying it on when I purchased it. It's a size Small. I assumed it'd fit just fine but as usual, size small dresses tend to be too short on me! (Well in this style atleast). How unfortunate! I still have some ideas on how to make to it look longer though! I may even do a video on it? Or maybe I'll just put it in a future lookbook. Not sure yet. But yeah. This outfit isn't one of my favorites, but considering I've been so MIA I decided I might as well put up some sort of outfit post rather than none at all. Hope you somewhat enjoyed?!

Much Love,
Photobucket