forksoverspoons

where a bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives roses

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Chained Up

Sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: Pacsun
Boots: Steve Madden (Thrift!)
Belt: Wetseal
Earrings: LoveCulture
Rings: Middle//Swapt Meet, Ring//Sheltopia

May not be the most flattering sweater but couldn't pass it up since it was for such a great price. $24 > $9. Totally digging the rustic looking chains & weaving going on. Also very comfortable, cozy, & warm! This is all Iwore on a cold night out to the movies :) Kept it Simple & Sweet. This outfit seem'd like it was lacking something though.. I'm thinking of getting a unique print scarf that somewhat fits this color scheme just to jazz up the collar. I didn't like the neck opening so much but, meh! I'll live! I needa start my studies early today so I'll finish up this post sometime later!