forksoverspoons

where a bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives roses

Friday, April 22, 2011

Where are these issues coming from?

It seems like whenever I'm on a role with youtube, someone comes out from who knows where and enjoys tossing bad luck my way! I'm having "technical" issues once again : ( . This time, I'm not sure when it'll be fixed. So my my family, and I pretty much all share one laptop. Just 2 days ago my brother goes on for awhile, playing his Black Ops, only to see a spontaneously ended game and a black screen. Our laptop has not turned in since then. I honestly thought it was going to explode since I started hearing crazy ticking noises coming from it even though it was supposed to be off.. Creepy! Well yeah, my dad just sent the laptop to try & get it fixed & until it is, I have no idea how I'm going to be able to upload videos! (I'm currently borrowing a computer). Editing & uploading takes awhile so I'm hoping the laptop is fixed soon! Gah, this would happen... right when I was about to do my first lookbook, thrift w/ me video, birthday haul, & all the other fun stuff! I'm really hoping we won't have to get a new laptop or get all the memory deleted just because I have a majority of the recorded segments on there.. :'( Ahh nuts, The thrift with my scenes were incredibly good too... D ; ! So there's not much else to say except I'm crossing my fingers & hoping for the best! Man, camera's going to be sad... haha.

Photobucket