forksoverspoons

where a bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives roses

Friday, February 4, 2011

Winter's Garden

Cardigan: Forever 21
Long Skirt (Worn  as a Dress): Thrift Store
Belt: Nordstrom
Tights: Target
Ring: Flea Market
Earrings: Love Culture

A lot has been going on in my life but dressing up never seems to disappoint! Chinese New Years was yesturday and my family will be celebrating it this weekend. With my asian math skills, I've calculated that I'll have enough to possibly buy a fujifilm instax mini 25. For those if you who've never heard of it it's pretty much a modern version of the old school polaroid camera. It instantly prints out photos. The photos are smaller and not quite the same, but I'd say it's still pretty snazzy! PS- i realize wearing this long skirt as a dress make me look like I have saggy boobs, or even a thick waist.. I guaruntee it's not that awful in real life:) (hopefully...) haha. Sorry for the poor quality photos, I'm still figuring out how I want my photos taken. Well overall, today is Friday, I'm looking spiffy, and I'm collecting Chinese New Years money today. Life's Good.

XOX,