forksoverspoons

where a bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives roses

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lust for Life

"Never frown, because you never know when someone is falling in love with your smile."
Photographer :: BaoKevin Tran
(vintage) Coat: Mom's Closet
(vintage) Romper: Mom's Closet
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Lips: L'Oréal Compact Lipstain /Diane's Tuberose

So I'm pretty darn excited that my attempt to tell my subscribers on youtube about my blog is a success (so far). I've gained quite a few followers so I'm pretty much a happy camper! As a sweet treat, I'm posting another OOTD! I'd say I'm on fire this week--3 OOTD posts (so far)! As for my outfit, idk if you guys can tell but I tried something new // romper as a shirt! Yeup, tucked that bad boy in good! I've been in a really floral/lace mood [all over again]; it's so hard to get tired of lace, florals, and pretty much everything gorgeous. &Ha! Anyone notice the diff in my photos? Full body shots. I finally got someone to take full photos for me;) & If you're wondering where I am, I'm actually in a cemetery.. Ironic/Shocking right?! The photos seem so full of life! I guess the moral of this segment is to expect the unexpected, possibly even... to expect yourself to gain tons of weight after mercilessly devouring an entire box of cookies. Gah, those darn cookies <3

XOX,