forksoverspoons

where a bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives roses

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wake Up, Sunshine




Top: craft&borrow
Sweater: Designer Originals Studio
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: CharlotteRusse
(Vintage) Bangle: Flea Market
Watch: Malibu
Cross Earrings: Flea Market
Rings: Forever21

Sorry that there's a bunch of small photos instead of 1 or 2 full body shots! I'm still debating on whether I should self-take my photos or have my friends be my photographer.. Well yeah, I was going for a unique casual look today with some fun accessories! Today's outfit was also the first time I wore my vintage bangle! (that i've had since forever!) I didn't think I'd like this outfit too much at first but by the end of the day I'm really glad I put this togethor. It's quite simple&basic but at the same time it seems unique? My first photo was also taken @6:30 AM before school. Having a 0 period is awful--who knows the last time I've waken with the sun on a school day. The last photo was taken in the afternoon so, of course, is bright & beautiful. BTW I am not catholic.. I only wore the earrings because I like the crosses even though it's not..."what" i am. Anyways, first official outfit post since I've continued this blog--woot, woot! Pretty gosh darn excited :)

XOX,